Archive for January 2012
HIYA THERE:DAt school again. 35 minutes ’till I get to leave.
ALRIGHT, well, in English class today, we had to do this activity (well, start it anyway) I thought it was pretty cool, so I thought I’d share.
We had to brain storm the events that shaped our lives. Here’s mine:
1. Moving to my current neighborhood. I met a few of the people that would change my life. (age 2 1/2)
2. Starting Kindergarten. This was the first time I realized that I was different from other kids, which made it hard for me to make friends. I was a social outcast. (age 6)
3. Adopting my sister. There are SO many ways this changed my life. (1st grade)
4.My Grandmother’s death. This taught me how to loose people you’re close to, and how to deal with grief.
5. My 1st Best Friend/ Next Door Neighbor moves. He was one of my only friends. This taught me to branch out and make new friends.
6. Starting a program at a different school for gifted kids. This was the 1st time I started making friends. (3rd grade)
7. Meeting ‘The Best Friend’. I think this speaks for itself?
8. My Dad’s heart attack. It taught me to live in the moment, because people aren’t going to live forever.
9. My first REAL crush. It was quite a new feeling. My crush on him totally changed the course my life went in.
10. Starting Middle School. Worst 3 years of my life -___-
11. My first boyfriend. Yes, the Ginger, I asked him out, and when he said yes, the feeling was amazing. We had a great summer, and it taught me so much about relationships (and I had my first kiss!)
12. My first breakup. Getting dumped/ breaking up for the first time is really hard. Especially when you like them. A lot. But it was DEFIANTLY for the better.
13. The End of E.B.’s and I’s friendship. I was also best friends with her. It was toxic, and I walked away from it. You never really get over something like that, do you?
14. My Grandfather’s death. Cancer is horrible. This taught me that there’s not always going to be a miracle to magically save you, and sometimes, bad things happen.
So that’s my list. What’s yours? What is the SINGLE most important event in your life? Other than being born. Comment kids:)
Hello:) Today, I am in Computer Applications. But I forgot my flash drive:( So this will be a couple days late getting put up.
I cannot believe I am back in school. Winter break was NOT long enough. I am so tired. And I didn’t get done half the stuff I was supposed to. I still have 35 minutes until I get to go home. Plus a 30 minute bus ride, then 10-15 minutes more until I actually get home. So basically, I won’t be home for another hour and a half. Dislike. But what can I do? Right now I’m writing this long post that is useless. I could make a Suzie comic, read, play stupid internet games, surf the (very restricted) web….
Hmmm…. Well, on the bright side, my school finally got Firefox, so I don’t have to use Internet Explorer anymore. I typically use Firefox at home. I would use Google Chrome, but that one doesn’t have my bookmarks, even though I keep meaning to move them over.
You can tell how bored I am, correct? I’M BLOGGING ABOUT FIREFOX.
I CAN EDIT MY WEBSITE FROM SCHOOL. OMG. So now I’m posting this… hold on…
Now I’m really happy. This just totally made my day. SO now I think I’ll make a Suzie-Bob. Okay, well, it should be posted soon. Ish.
Alright. Today, is NEW YEARS! 2012. Fun. Here’s to hoping it’s better than 2011.
- Get back the Ginger, or forget him. (Check, he’s forgotten.)
- Eat healthier (laughs…. ahhh, no.)
- Get in shape (also no)
- Be hipster (Not really, not even sure why this was a goal o.O)
- Be more religious (ummm… idk is I accomplished that or not…)
- Get into a sport (CHECK, soccer<3)
- Learn Kung-Fu (laughs again)
- Zen (I think I’m more laid back…?)
- Neighbors= your best friends (Well, that was true, but not anymore….)
- Finish learning guitar (This is ALSO on this years list…)
- AIm? (Yes, my aim IS better…. at least in CoD)
- Learn computer stuff (Well, I got a website, so I’m going to check this one off.)
- Be scientific (CHECK, I watch documentaries… for fun)
- Study more (ROFL)
- Be a Geek (I have a superhero backpack… so yes?)
- Invent (Uhhh…. what?)
- Smile More (CHECK :D)
- Finish your book (Also laughable)
- Read more (I believe I did!)
- Believe in miracles (Sometimes yes… but not at the moment)
- Get strong friendships (I have 1? Does that count?)
- Be who and what you want to be (Oh yeah. Check)
- Love life (100%)
- Make your own luck (Uhh, YEAH BABY:D)
I believe it was a fairly sucsessful year.
NOW for this year’s!
- Get something published! <3
- Start Scrapbooking
- Learn guitar
- Write 5 short stories
- Use 20 seconds of insane courage
- Get a new boyfriend
- Go to homecoming
- Start running (get in shape)
- Do something crazy (Live in the moment)
- Make your website successful
- MAKE IT COUNT!
So, this list is fairly shorter. But that means I’m more likely to succeed, right?